On behalf of the faculty and staff at Rutledge Middle School, I am happy to welcome you to the 2022 - 2023 school year! We know a strong partnership with you will make a significant difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s successes and want you to know that we will do our best to fulfill our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends school daily, ready for the day’s learning experience
- Completes assignments given by teachers
- Read daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills.
- Share school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life.
- Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
- Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school
I am looking forward to the potential and promise of a new school year, but I am particularly excited this year. Our enhanced technology, enthusiastic faculty and staff, bright and eager students, and supportive families give me great confidence that we will have a successful academic year.
Georgette Alexander, Principal