• All Midfield City Schools Participate in Online Registration

      Steps to Register Your Child(ren) in Midfield City Schools:

      1. Complete Residence Verification
        • To register your child(ren) you must first complete the required residence verification at your local school
        • Please review the required items needed to verify residency below.

    Items Required for Residence Verification in Midfield City Schools

    • Single Party Residence

      • Current Lease or Deed
      • 2 Current Utility Bills (Power, Water or Gas)
      • Parent/Guardian Picture ID
      • Student Social Security Card (requested not required)
      • Birth Certificate
      • Current Alabama Immunization Form

      2nd Party Residency
      Any person unable to produce residence documentation, as listed above, may prove residence as instructed below.

      • Take the following information to THE MIDFIELD HIGH SCHOOL ALTERNATIVE SUCCESS BUILDING (located just inside the guard shack at the high school to the left, it is the 3rd door from the left)

      Property Owner:

      • Copy of Lease or Deed - If the property is leased, the parent of the student is required to be added to the lease
      • 2 Current Utility Bills (Power, Water or Gas)

      Parent of Student:

      • 2 Proofs of Residence (Acceptable items include: Car Insurance, Bank Statement, Medical Bills, Current Pay Stub, Car Tag Receipt, Proof of Medicaid or Health Insurance)